Wednesday 2 March 2011

A Challenge, if you wish to accept it...

As you are aware, somewhere in another dimension there is something of great significance going on. I could simply tell you what it is, but i'm rather bored, so instead I shall offer you a challenge.

The rules are quite simple. At the minute, you know nothing, and I know everything. No doubt you wish to change this so that you at least know something. So, I will present you with various challenges - riddles, if you will, and if you pass, then I divulge some information.

So, your first challenge:

They came like a missile that follows, tearing all asunder
Shaking the world all the night
Arrived they did as if striking like thunder
And lightning and fire and dynamite

Answers on a (virtual) postcard, please.

I wish you luck, my Friends.

Yours so long as the pen still has ink,

The Writer.

2 comments:

  1. How do we know we have the correct answer, Writer?
    And are we to answer in the form of a question?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are purely to send me the answer I seek, and you know you have the correct answer when I give you the information.

    ReplyDelete